Thursday 2 August 2012

Camel Poems

Over this week we have been writing Camel poems.
We watched some videos and shared what we know about camels. We used this information in our poems.

Here are some poems we would like to share!


Camels
Camels don't sweat or dehydrate,
Their body temperature regulates.

Camels go across the sea of sand,
They help to transport and lend a hand.

Plodding on their soft brown feet,
Thick lips can eat any thing that others don't eat.

BY GRACE 

##############

And now a camel haiku

Plodding on the sand
Walking on and on slowly
                                                                  Ships of the Desert  

BY DEVIN 


##############


THE CAMEL AND THE BOY

Over the sea of sand, it feels like the millionth mile.
I can still see home.
We see the sand storm in the distance, its getting closer.
Camel sits down, I duck behind the camel and pull my turban over my face.
I close my eyes and fall asleep.
When I wake up I am back home in my bed. 
My mother is leaning over me, safe at last.


BY FINNLEY


#####################




CAMEL TRAIN 


Over the sea of sand ,
A camel train has just begun .


Ships of the desert going though 
a sandstorm.


They can walk for how many days???
Until the next Oasis!! 


By Daisy  




#####################


Camel Train


Sun beats down on a
camel's back as it trundles
though the sea of sand


By William


######################


Camel Caravan


Ships of the desert
Camel caravan traveller
Fleshy pads on their feet,
over the sea of sand.
Time to go to an oasis
to find water and food.

Billy


#####################


No comments:

Post a Comment